Photographic Collections That Inspire for Various Reasons

Photographic Collections That Inspire for Various Reasons

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blog Format and Purpose

In everyday life I come across textures, imagery and shapes that I find visually appealing.  Instead of just saving pictures in folders in my computer, tearing out magazine pages and jotting down notes on various pieces of scrap paper I have decided to organize my thoughts in an optically agreeable manner.  My tastes and interests are diverse, but I feel it helps me to focus by viewing all of my options simultaneously.

The format I plan for this blog to take is a collage of multiple images (with a general focus) followed by explanation and resources for finding the images on the web.  Some may appeal to you while some may not be even remotely interesting.  As I said, my tastes are fairly diverse.  My hope is that maybe one person out there will get an idea or be slightly inspired to start a project/make a purchase.

We'll see where it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment